1961 Reserve Blvd
Gulf Breeze, FL 32563
Order today! 850-207-8631
*** FREE SHIPPING ON SELECT SCALES! *** FREE SHIPPING ON SELECT SCALES! *** FREE SHIPPING ON SELECT SCALES! ***
Buy With Confidence - Lowest Prices With Fast Service!
Most Items In Stock and Ready For Delivery!
TS60-730AW axle scale with 7600E digital indicator - $5,995 includes freight***
7' x 30" x 5.75" 60,000 lb x 20 lb
(30,000 lbs per platform)
• Quick easy setup
• High accuracy
• Designed and engineered for vehicle axle weighing
• Accumulation mode totals weights of all axles
• All components are watertight for outdoor environments
• Forklift portable design
• Heavy duty steel I-beam construction
• Treaded top plate
• On/off ramps include bolting tabs for fixed installations
• NEMA 4X electrical enclosure rate stainless steel junction boxes
• Durable two-part epoxy paint finish
• Indicator mounting stand included
• Factory calibrated
• Vehicle axle weighing
• Container weighing
• Industrial applications
• Platform dimensions (two each):
7' (L) x 30" (W) x 5.75" (H)
• Ramp dimensions (four each):
24" (L) x 30" (W) x 5.75" (H)
• Total capacity: 60,000 lb x 20 lb
(30,000 lbs per platform)
• Four premium alloy steel nickel plated loadcells
• Loadcells are watertight for wet
• Loadcell capacity is 2.6 times the scale capacity
• Built-in overload protection
• Two 15' quick connecting cables or
• Shipping weight: 2,200 lbs
***Price includes delivery to business addresses that are zoned commercial within the continental US. You will need a loading dock or fork-lift. Additional charges for residential, construction site, military or other costs required for delivery are your responsibility.
TS60-730AW Axle Scale
60,000 lb capacity industrial-duty axle scale, complete with twin weighing platforms, digital indicator, indicator stand, anchor bolts and all required cables and cords. Engineered to operate in common outdoor environments. Factory calibrated. Ships ready to place into location, bolt on ramps, connect cables and put into use.
The TS60-730AW scale provides very economical high-capacity weighing of trucks, and is easily set up in a wide variety of locations. Typical application of this scale is for verification that trucks and trailers are not underloaded or overloaded.
Includes step-by-step set up instructions. Can be set up on site in less than an hour.
Super-Duty Weighing Platforms
Weighing platforms are rated to 200% of capacity. Ramps are easily secured to platforms with single-bolt tabs. Fully epoxy coated surfaces throughout.
Full-Feature Digital Indicator
The high performance 7600E digital indicator offers simple operation and a wide array of optional features. Operates on standard 110 VAC power.
Capacity: 60,000 lb x 20 lb (30,000 lbs Per Platform)