1961 Reserve Blvd
Gulf Breeze, FL 32563
Order today! 850-377-6339
*** FREE SHIPPING ON SELECT SCALES! *** FREE SHIPPING ON SELECT SCALES! *** FREE SHIPPING ON SELECT SCALES! ***
Buy With Confidence - Lowest Prices With Fast Service!
Most Items In Stock and Ready For Delivery!
Triner EZ-Bar Weigh Bar System
- Well suited for livestock weighing
- Average weight hold feature compensates for animal movement
- All components are watertight for outdoor environments
- Easily mounted under livestock chutes, platforms, large tanks and hoppers
- Built-in mounting hole with welded 1/2" nut-to-bolt alleyway platform
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Durable rust-proof galvanized finish
- Height-adjustable precision leveling feet with bolt-down holes
Not legal for trade
Package includes shipping within the continental United States
- 24" 5,000 lb x 1 lb includes bars, cables, TS-700 WB indicator and freight within the continental United States
- 40" 5,000 lb x 1 lb includes bars, cables, TS-700 WB indicator and freight within the continental United States
***Please include your phone number for shipping when checking out.***
Call us at 850-377-6339 for freight quote outside of the continental United States.
*within the continental United States
Best Price on the Internet!
Limited Time Special Pricing!
This aluminum livestock alleyway platform is lightweight, yet sturdy enough for your application.
• Lightweight, heavy-duty aluminum livestock alleyway platform
• 90" x 26"
• Fits 24" weigh bars
• Weighes 80 lbs
$579.00 includes freight within the continental United States
Fits the 24" EZ-Bar System
DataLog-MS Weigh Data Software
• Simple to install, simple to use
• Perfect for logging weigh data from scale to PC
• Enables PC control of indicator’s primary functions
• With a click of a button, instantly log weigh data from scale
• Built in spreadsheet has seven user-definable columns for adding related info
• Record and save weigh data without the need for complicated, high-priced data-recording digital indicators
• Compatible with TS-700WB digital indicator
• PC interface screen includes a seven-digit readout showing realtime weight on scale
• Enables PC control of the digital indicator's Zero, Unit, Tare, Net Weight and Gross functions
• Records and logs: Date, Time, Gross Weight, Tare Weight, Unit (lb/kg)
• Seven user-definable columns for entry of additional related data on a line item basis
• Log files are easily imported to Excel for full spreadsheet functionality
• Includes CD, user's guide and 6' connecting cable
• PC running Windows 7, WIndows VIsta or WIndows XP
• 250 MB of free disk space
• 128 MB of RAM
• One RS-232 serial port on PC (9 pin com port)
• NOTE: If PC has only USB-style com port, a USB-to-Serial adapter is required
$195.00 includes shipping within the continental United States